Monday, July 05, 2010

So long, for now.



Heading out on vacation, so I'll be out of communication for awhile. However, couldn't resist updating a few things.


First, Arwen for Peeps is done. She asked for a belt to tie the sweater (not shown), so no button shopping for me.



However, after seeing all the nicely wound balls of singles on Turkish spindles on Ravelry's Tour de Fleece, I've decided I just have to get me one of those things.


In the meantime, I'm still spindling away on some purple sliver I've had in my stash for several years. I know I got it from Detta's Spindle but I have lost the little label that came with it, so I have no clue what breed of sheep it came from. But it's spinning up beautifully, once I got past the dropping stage of drop spindling.

Well, I'm off to finish packing. Have a great week, all!

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

As my boys would say - Cu-it! (Cute)
I like the new look, by the way.

Rani said...

Enjoy your vacation. The sweater looks great!