Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Eureka! I have seedlings!


I'm so HAPPY! The ol' green thumb is alive and thriving underneath 60" of snow here amongst the Chosen Frozen.

It looks as though I have nearly 100% germination so far. Some of the pansies are still popping up and I have a few onions that haven't quite broken the surface but everything is looking FAB - U - LOUS!

I am knitting a little (new washcloths) but mostly, I'm playing around on my new toy, Nook Color.

Back to mooning and crooning over my itty, bitty, widdle seedlings.

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

As cold as it is up here, you may never get to transplant those widdle babies!

Rani said...

Ooooooooooh. I am jealous! Onions? From seed? I am excited to see how that goes. I always plan from little baby bulbs in the spring.

Lovely green little babies. I'm crooning, too.