Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogging in a puddle

My DH cleaned the carpets in our office this weekend, so I'm standing in a soggy spot on the carpet to briefly update the blog tonight. Not that I have much knitting news. We have family stopping by tomorrow to deliver some furniture, so we need to furiously clean house so no one knows how we really live most of the time.

The truth is, we are frantically working to get through one activity to another most days, so we can hustle out the door to dance or hockey or boxing or Awana or church or some other outside activity. It is more that I can do most days to keep the dishwasher cycling so that we have clean dishes and laundry caught up, much less keep clutter picked up and dust to a minimum. So there has been mostly housework and laundry work going on for the past few days.

I did manage to get a few rounds done on my current sock project, while watching Gigi (I love old movies!!!!) this afternoon, between folding loads of laundry.

Welcome, Maranatha95 and thanks for the comment. I love Awana, too. I've been working with the T&T for a number of years. I'm up to 6 years and we have nearly 50 kids, I think. Nice to see you here, Shirley. I love your blog and visit it often and hope you're enjoying spring. Thanks for popping in, livnletlrn. Since Kodi and Koda seem to be soul sisters, thought I share my picture.

Well, my feet are soggy. Our carpet cleaner is not working properly and I don't think it sucked up quite enough of the water. I need to set up a fan in here and go dry my feet. And go knit something. I'm burned out with cleaning!

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Yikes! Don't blog too long whilst in that puddle! I hear that water and electricity don't mix all that well...;) That's always been my excuse for not cleaning the carpets anyway. Happy knitting!!