Monday, June 09, 2008

Owwwww!


We had a great vacation last week, with one notable exception . . . I managed to severely jam my left middle finger. I don't think it is broken and it is not out of joint but the swelling and bruising will keep me from knitting for a little while.

I've decided to do some experimenting with cross-stitch, hand-quilting and other needle arts that won't require so much left-handed interaction.

Typing is also rather slow right now, since I have buddy-taped two fingers together. I may invite some guest bloggers to fill in.

In the meantime, here are the flower photos Hockeyman took last week. Enjoy.

6 comments:

livnletlrn said...

OWWW is right! OMgosh, that looks incredibly uncomfortable. I hope it heals quickly. Don't forget to ice it x the first 48 hrs.

Guinifer said...

Can you spin with the bum finger?

trek said...

Owie, indeed!

Sheepish Annie said...

Yikes! That is one big owie you got there! Make sure you take care of it...

Meanwhile, I shall enjoy the pretty flowers. Those are really amazing pictures!

Rani said...

Welcome home! Great pictures - you have a 'budding' artist (har har).

Poor little finger! Get well soon!

Ellen said...

Yikes - that's one un-natural looking finger! So glad you didn't do more to it!