Saturday, December 16, 2006

FO Follow-up Photos






As promised, here are the pictures of today's progress. Four pairs of slippers embellished and Celtic Christmas being quilted. I am also sneaking a few rows in on Fetching for DD#1 when she's otherwise occupied and working on yet another pair of slippers for a nephew.
The photo of the sleeping cat is completely gratuitous. She is thorougly enjoying my pain because she gets to sit on my lap for hours. When I slipped out from under my lap blanket to get the camera, she didn't flinch and she managed to sleep through the entire photo shoot, too. What a snuggle-puss!
Well, back to work. So far, the meds are helping, as are the prayers, I'm sure. I am up and moving with a little more freedom. But there is so much left to do in the 9 remaining days until Christmas. Ho, ho, ho, oh I'm so tired.

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Amazing how you manage to look on the bright side. It's so much harder when you're in pain. I hope your back starts to feel better soon. Stay hopeful it will be gone soon!!

Guinifer said...

Did I mention the slippers really are very lovely?