Monday, July 10, 2006

First Post

First anythings are always intimidating. First day of school, first date, first French restaurant . . . Well, this blog is my anniversary gift from my husband. We will be celebrating 19 years of marriage next week. We have four wonderful children, all of whom I homeschool. I am a 40+ year old, Christian fiber artist who is a first time blogger, who is shaking and stumbling for words, as though I'm 16 again and on my first date. What this blog is really going to look like, I don't know. I've been browsing through blogs for the past 6 months. I know what I like to read and look at. So, here it is, my first post. Where we go from here, I guess will be up to the Spirit.

1 comment:

Tenniel said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! You will find and settle into your own creative voice in your own time. I look forward to reading what you have to say!