Thursday, August 17, 2006

Books

I picked up this meme from http://shirleygoodwin.blogspot.com/2006/08/books.html, one of the blogs I check in on frequently and it appealed to the bibliophile in me, so here goes. . .

1. One book that you've read more than once. There are many but the Anne of Green Gables series, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights and everything by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
2. One book you would want on a desert island. The Bible
3. One book that made you laugh. Mrs. Greenthumbs, and Mrs. Greenthumbs Plows Ahead. Her kooky and sometimes bawdy look at gardening just cracks me up.
4. One book that made you cry. Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery, when Anne loses her baby.
5. One book you wish you had written. Little House in the Big Woods. That book awakened my love of books when I was a 7 yo and I'd love to inspire kids that way.
6. One book you wish had never been written. Harry Potter
7. One book you're currently reading. Jane Eyre, again.
8. One book you've been meaning to read. Vanity Fair by William Thackary (not the magazine)
9. One book that changed your life. Created to Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl. It completely changed the way I looked at marriage and my man.
10. Now YOU do a book meme!

No comments: